There are many volunteer opportunities in Israel. From the north to the south, from infants to the elderly, from veteran Israelis to new immigrants – you name it, I can find it for you.
Before we begin, though, you need to answer a few questions, which will help determine your volunteer placement:
- How’s your Hebrew?
- What type of population group and/or topic do you want to work with? (elderly, youth – ages?, immigrants – from where?, hunger, poverty, animals, survivors of terror, IDF soldiers, etc.)
- Where do you want to do it? (a particular city, region of the country, etc.)
- How long will you be able to do it for? (one time, a week, a month, etc.)
- How long will you be able to do it during the time period you just mentioned above? (mornings, twice a week, 4 days a week, etc.)
- Distance from where you are staying? (must it be walking, one bus ride, will you have a car, etc.)
- Do you need help with accomodations? Almost no places these days provide housing, but let me know. If you do need, what price range works for you?
- What do you NOT want to do?
- For more details, please be in touch: Arnie Draiman – email@example.com – 972-50-515-6776.